Tuition and Financial Aid
- Primary Care Family Nurse Practitioner (PCFNP), Accelerated Track (PDF, 88KB)
- Primary Care Family Nurse Practitioner (PCFNP), Part-Time Track (PDF, 89KB)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), Part-Time Track (PDF, 94 KB)
- Adult/Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP), Part-Time Track (PDF, 90KB)
- Adult/Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP), Part-Time Track (PDF, 90KB)
Financing Your M.S. in Nursing Degree
Employer Tuition Benefits
Applying for Aid
- Apply for admission to St. John Fisher College. Your financial aid application cannot be processed until you are officially admitted.
- Create your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID. You will use this ID every year you apply for financial aid to complete Master Promissory Notes for your federal student loans.
- Complete the FAFSA. You must complete the FAFSA each academic year in order to remain eligible for federal aid. Your desired start date will determine when you complete the FAFSA — review our cohort options on our admissions page.